The shortage of the Droid Incredible isn’t too good news for Verizon and HTC, as the carrier has already had to offer gift cards as an apology for the delay, while HTC might be worried that Verizon is allowing folks who pre-ordered the Droid Incredible to change the order to the upcoming Droid X instead. Now the latest update is that this Android-powered phone will be shipping from August 3rd, which is still a good month away. The delay has been attributed to Samsung’s inability to keep up with demand for its AMOLED displays, which caused HTC to look for alternatives for its mobile phones. Do you think folks will still want to get hold of the Droid Incredible when it finally is back in stock, or will they have already dropped their money for the Motorola Droid X instead?
Next Story: 3D display created with help from water
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2012-11-19: Droid DNA Review
- 2012-11-13: Droid DNA Hands-On!
- 2012-11-13: HTC Droid DNA Officially Announced!
- 2010-04-15: DROID Incredible Goes Official On Verizon
- 2010-06-15: HTC EVO 4G and Droid Incredible Having Touchscreen Issues?