The shortage of the Droid Incredible isn’t too good news for Verizon and HTC, as the carrier has already had to offer gift cards as an apology for the delay, while HTC might be worried that Verizon is allowing folks who pre-ordered the Droid Incredible to change the order to the upcoming Droid X instead. Now the latest update is that this Android-powered phone will be shipping from August 3rd, which is still a good month away. The delay has been attributed to Samsung’s inability to keep up with demand for its AMOLED displays, which caused HTC to look for alternatives for its mobile phones. Do you think folks will still want to get hold of the Droid Incredible when it finally is back in stock, or will they have already dropped their money for the Motorola Droid X instead?RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: droid, droid incredible, HTC, Verizon,
- Seen at: phonemag