Lasers are always cool little things that we can’t get enough of, but anybody who can come up with a glass cutting laser that is fueled by carbon dioxide deserves a certain amount of praise. In case you’re trying to figure out where to get a cheap supply of carbon dioxide, it’s worth remembering that we exhale it while breathing, and this experiment used a balloon filled with human breath. Check out a video of it in action after the jump.
Next Story: Concept: Solar-powered Dual Pod Transport
- 2014-04-08 Navy Engineers To Deploy Laser Weapon Later This Summer
- 2014-02-18 U.S. Navy Set To Deploy First Laser On Ship This Year
- 2013-09-10 Laser Capable Of Detecting Bombs
- 2013-07-02 Nike Launches Laser Soccer Field Service In Spain [Video]
- 2013-05-28 Homemade Lightsaber Featuring 3W Laser Burns Through Stuff