If you think the iControlPad was too clunky for your beloved iPhone, maybe the iPhone Game Pad might be up your street, as this item offers several gaming control buttons, along with a D-pad. The downside is that only the original iPhone is supported at the moment, with support for the 3G/3GS on its way. There wasn’t any mention of the iPhone 4, though. With Apple trying to minimize the number of physical buttons on the iPhone, let’s see if users might actually want to pick up a gadget that adds more buttons instead. Check out a video of it in action after the jump.
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Infinity Blade 3 Honors Thanksgiving With Special Turkey Helm
- iPhone 5C Case Can Now Be Used To Play Connect Four
- Infinity Blade III Launching On iOS September 18 For $6.99
- Deus Ex: The Fall For iOS Will Not Allow Jailbroken iOS Devices To Fire Guns
- Follow: Apple Inc, iPhone,
- Seen at: cp-design.au