Skullcandy has added a new model to its popular line of Paul Frank headphones, with the latest being the Julius Hesh Pau Frank – Black. The design itself looks interesting, and it sports useful features such as a 1.2 meter nylon braided cable, along with a 3.5mm gold plated connector. Speaker diameter is measured at 50mm with a frequency range of 18 – 20 kHz. These headphones will set you back $49.95, but that’s the price you have to pay to stay in touch with the latest audio and designer gear.
Next Story: Chipophone The 8-bit Organ
- 2013-11-11: Skullcandy Air Raid Bluetooth Speaker
- 2013-10-22: Skullcandy Rolls Out Eric Koston Signature Series Crusher Headphones
- 2012-10-07: Skullcandy Navigator headphones an Apple Store exclusive
- 2011-12-30: Skullcandy Kidrobot Mix Master headphones
- 2011-06-24: Skullcandy Unveils Retro Looking Vandal iPhone Speaker Dock