Pinball used to dominate arcades for those who are older today, but the machine has been relegated to a niche market by now simply because there are more engaging games out there, although we’re sure that pinball die-hards will continue to swear by such machines for a long time to come. Well, to make sure that pinball machines retain a degree of relevance in this day and age, here is a digital version of it, boasting a huge LCD display as the playfield, featuring a soccer ball-style pinball and virtual Nike shoes as flippers that ought to charm some who pass by. This digital pinball machine by Nike is actually on display at Spain as part of their ‘Write the Future’ campaign for the World Cup. Nice to see a touch of the old where real flippers are used to control the ball.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy S i9200 pictured?
- Disturbing Scenes In Metal Gear Solid V Are Designed To Push The Limits
- Hideo Kojima Would Like To See Metal Gear Solid 5 Arrive For PC
- Killzone: Shadow Fall's Multiplayer Might Not Be 1080p As Advertised
- Titanfall Season Pass And Digital Deluxe Edition Announced
- PS4's Second Week In Japan Apparently Not Too Spectacular