LG Electronics has announced plans to introduce an Android-powered tablet computer sometime in Q4 this year, although the South Korean firm did not reveal additional details that most people would clamor for – we’re talking about the price as well as markets in which the device will be released. It would be interesting to see how their model stacks up against Samsung’s planned Galaxy Tab that will be out a quarter earlier than LG’s effort. The Android platform seems to be thriving at the moment, and we hope that greater competition from hardware manufacturers will result in a superior user experience from which we will all benefit – assuming it doesn’t go down to price wars as well which is often deadly in the industry.
Next Story: Phecda P7 Android tablet runs on Android 2.1
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm