Folks who are looking out for a new luxury phone might want to take note that Mobiado has announced its latest luxury phone, the Classic 712 Executive Model (EM). It’s dubbed as being an evolution in Mobiado’s wood series, as it’s made from exotic wood, sapphire crystal, and aluminum. It’s a quad-band GSM phone, with tri-band WCDMA support. Features of this phone include a 2.2-inch QVGA display, built-in GPS, music player, email, web browser, and a 5-megapixel camera with flash and video recording capabilities. The Mobiado Classic 712 EM is currently available in Ebony, Cocobolo, Burl Black, and Burl White. All phones will be unlocked and haven’t been priced, though you can bet that it’ll make quite a significant dent in your pocket.
- 2014-02-05: Awesome Pininfarina Pen Never Needs A Refill
- 2012-05-01: This lavish Told U So yacht features rooms that are controlled by an iPad
- 2011-12-02: Yves Saint Laurent iPad case is luxurious
- 2011-11-09: Dream Watch 4 iPhone casing looks futuristic
- 2011-10-31: Hugo Boss edition of the Samsung Galaxy Ace for the brand conscious
- 2011-09-06: Mobiado Grand 350 Aston Martin unveiled
- 2009-05-22: Is This a QWERTY Mobiado Grand Line Luxury Phone?
- 2009-06-01: Mobiado Grand 350PRL Luxury Phone
- 2010-01-27: Mobiado Classic 712ZAF Luxury Phone Announced