Verizon seems to be having some bittersweet moments recently. While the Droid Incredible and the recently-released Droid X have been met with much demand, the bad news is that the carrier has been having trouble keeping up with demand for the devices (which is a nice problem to have, actually). According to Verizon’s website, folks who want to get hold of the HTC Droid Incredible and the Motorola Droid X will have to wait until August 3rd. Considering the Droid Incredible’s track record of being delayed, this probably isn’t too surprising to most folks, but the delay to the Droid X will probably put a frown to many faces out there. Hopefully the shortage won’t happen again in the future.
Next Story: Official Droid X Update List Leaked
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2010-07-26: Android 2.2 FroYo To Hit The Verizon Droid X, Incredible, And Droid Next Week?
- 2010-08-20: Droid X gets leaked Froyo update
- 2010-12-08: Certain Droid X and Droid received Android 2.2.1 updates