So we all have heard about Motorola’s Droid X suffering from Wi-Fi reception issues, but that doesn’t mean interest in the phone has dwindled. No sir, it seems that the smartphone might just get even more popular with word of the Droid X being rooted successfully thanks to a user who prefers to go by the moniker Birdman. Of course, this person is definitely no bird brain to achieve something like that, where those who want to get their Droid X rooted will need to follow a relatively simple twelve step process if they’re interested. Remember, we won’t be held responsible if Mr. Murphy decides to strike during the rooting process!
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17 Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2011-01-26 Motorola Droid X successor to have dual core Tegra 2 processor?
- 2010-12-10 Motorola Droid X to get Android 2.2.1
- 2010-12-14 Motorola Droid X Caught Running Android 2.3 Gingerbread?