The folks over at Motorola have filed a rather interesting trademark application for a “Family Room” with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). The trademark is described as a cellular phone software that allows users to share digital content, which will include calendars, chat rooms, photo albums, and shared music platforms. It isn’t entirely clear how Motorola might be offering such a feature just yet, but folks are speculating that it could be a music and photo sharing service for Motorola users, though we’ll probably have to be patient and see what Motorola announces over time.
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2010-11-30 HTC Tries To Trademark The HTC 7 Melody And HTC Freestyle Names
- 2010-12-12 Motorola CLIQ 2 Trademark Passes The USPTO
- 2010-12-15 Motorola Trademarks The Stadia For Future Phone?