The folks over at Motorola have filed a rather interesting trademark application for a “Family Room” with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). The trademark is described as a cellular phone software that allows users to share digital content, which will include calendars, chat rooms, photo albums, and shared music platforms. It isn’t entirely clear how Motorola might be offering such a feature just yet, but folks are speculating that it could be a music and photo sharing service for Motorola users, though we’ll probably have to be patient and see what Motorola announces over time.
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2010-11-30: HTC Tries To Trademark The HTC 7 Melody And HTC Freestyle Names
- 2010-12-12: Motorola CLIQ 2 Trademark Passes The USPTO
- 2010-12-15: Motorola Trademarks The Stadia For Future Phone?