Are you one who loves birthday parties because of the delicious cakes served there? Chances are you would be willing to risk your ears and sanity with awful renditions of Happy Birthday being sung, making the Musical Cake Tray an essential tool as it plays “Happy Birthday” while helping you achieve perfectly even cut cake slices in the process. To make things tardier, LED lights occupy the perimeter of the tray to show exactly where you are supposed to slice your knife through, ranging from two to a dozen slices. It will require a quartet of AA batteries to power this gig, and is good for cakes no larger than 12″ in diameter.
- 2011-03-21: Best Buy to host midnight launches for the Nintendo 3DS
- 2010-12-27: Watch Times Square fireworks from the comfort of your home
- 2009-12-07: Whisky bottle lights up
- 2010-07-09: Musical Cake Tray does world a favor
- 2010-08-25: Last Chance! Digital Summer Giveaway: Acer Aspire TimelineX Laptop, Courtesy of Intel