The folks over at Nemoptic have come up with a rather interesting tiny display dubbed the Binem Active Matrix E-paper display. This two-inch 170dpi display sports a 30ms refresh rate, fast enough for the display to handle video, and it’s also capable of handling partial refreshing, which only changes portions of the display. Another interesting feature is that it can also be backlit, which helps to set it apart from the traditional E-Ink display. Check out a video detailing the features of this display after the jump, and see it in action.
- AmazonFresh San Francisco Launch Possible Next Week
- China Bans Bitcoin Transactions Among Banks
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Alan Mulally Likely To Remain At Ford Through 2014
- Virtual Wall Could Prevent Oil Spills
- China Planning To Use Artificial Rain To Combat Smog
- Follow: display, eink, epaper,
- Seen at: technologyreview