The folks over at RIM have shared some additional screenshots of the improved multimedia capabilities of the upcoming BlackBerry OS 6, giving us a better idea of what to expect when the new OS finally arrives. Users will be able to get album art from iTunes and other locations if they perform a sync with BlackBerry Media Sync, while navigation of tracks now offers a carousel interface in landscape mode, just like Apple’s Cover Flow. Multi-touch pinch-to-zoom will be available on touchscreen BlackBerry devices, and capturing photos should be more fun with the new onscreen controls. Users will also be able to sync photos and videos to and from their smartphones, all of which seems to show that RIM is focusing heavily on the media experience with BlackBerry OS 6.
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: blackberry os, RIM, screenshots,
- Seen at: blogs.blackberry