Luxury watch maker TAG Heuer has announced three new models of its Meridiist phone, all of which share the same overall design, but sport different finishes. The Black Diamond is a PVD-coated device, made out of 316L stainless steel, 18-carat pink gold, lizard leather, and 1.34-carat diamonds. The Stainless Steel & Rose Gold model also offers 18-carat pink gold, stainless steel and alligator leather, but lacks the diamonds. Finally, the Meridiist Python Gold Dust offers 1.3-carat diamonds, mixed with gold, East African green garnet, and python leather. Technical specifications of these luxury phones include 1.9-inch QVGA sapphire crystal displays, secondary OLED displays at the top, 2-megapixel cameras, and 2GB of internal memory. Pricing and availability information haven’t been revealed just yet, but you can bet it’ll cost a pretty penny.RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: luxury, luxury phone, tag heuer,
- Seen at: unwiredview