Nikon fans out there have been waiting a long time for the new cameras from Nikon, and now some details on the announcement have been leaked. According to the leak, the announcements will be made on 2 days, which is August 17th and August 19th. The former will be used to announce the new Coolpix compact camera models, while the latter date will be to introduce four new lenses and the Nikon D3100, and it’s also worth noting that those dates are in European time, so you might want to take into account the time zone difference, depending on where you are. Dates for the replacement of the D90 and D700 weren’t mentioned, but hopefully Nikon will be able to slot them into one of those announcements.
Next Story: Motorola Droid X caught running on FroYo
- 2014-04-14: Hawkeye Crime Surveillance System Tested, Proves Effective
- 2014-03-31: Motorcycle Is Actually A Camera
- 2014-03-24: Sony A3500 Camera Launched
- 2014-03-18: Tiny Camera Captures Aorta Selfies
- 2014-02-26: Corephotonics Offers Dual Lens Smartphone Camera Possibility
- 2013-01-29: Nikon's Coolpix P520 Camera Boasts 42X Optical Zoom Lens
- 2013-01-29: Nikon Coolpix AW110/AW110s Are Hardy Shooters
- 2010-09-07: Upcoming Nikon Coolpix P7000, S8100, And S80 Pictures Leaked?
- 2010-09-08: Nikon fires salvo to Canon G11 with P7000
- 2010-09-17: Nikon Q camera spotted, tougher to figure out than achieving world peace