What’s your favorite method of getting vitamin C into your system? I personally love sucking on those chewable tablets, but Nissan has other ideas in the form of its “Health & Well-Being” concept which will pump breathable vitamin C into the cabin. This will help maintain the moisture on your skin so that it won’t dry out, but this system will probably be released commercially within two to three years’ time. This next-generation climate control system will be able to control the filtering of air, a plasmacluster ion generator and inside/outside air control with a single control. Not only that, it will also feature a speedometer which is smart enough to remind you of important dates including anniversaries and birthdays. Will the vitamin C pumped in come with a citrus smell as well?
Next Story: Viper remote start system for Android devices
- 2014-03-03: Nissan's Smart Rearview Mirror Relies On Cameras
- 2014-03-03: Nissan LEAF Battery Survives Abuse In Video
- 2014-01-27: Nissan ZEOD RC Fuel Engine Might Be Small, But It Has a Fierce Bite
- 2014-01-15: Use The Force To Discover The Nissan Juke
- 2013-12-16: Nissan Powers Building In Japan With Electric Cars