The iPad which took the world by storm now has another platform to make its debut, thanks to the promotional efforts of Okoro Media who decided to bundle iPads with their high-end HTPC systems, alongside a custom app that lets you enjoy multi-room audio management, Internet radio access, and Windows Media Center control in a supposedly easier manner than ever before. There is no mention on whether the iPad itself can be removed from the chassis, and it might just cause some people who already own iPads to purchase a standalone system, get the custom app from somewhere else and make use of their existnig iPad. Prices start from $5,000 upwards, so we’re guessing the iPad’s price has already been factored into the equation.
Next Story: Halo Bicycle Lock has Wi-Fi connection
- Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays