Olive Telecom of India has just announced a spanking new Android-powered tablet for the world’s second most populous contry, known as the OlivePad VT100. This is the first 3G Android-powered tablet to hit the market in that part of the world when August rolls around, where you will get integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, a 3-megapixel camera with a front camera, a 7” TFT multitouch display, 512MB RAM, 512MB ROM, GPS navigation support, e-book reader compatibility, voice and video calls, a miniUSB port and Web browsing with some Flash support among others. We do wonder just how much will folks in India have to fork out for the VT100, and will they have an unlimited data plan to benefit from? No idea on the version of Android it is running on, hopefully it is 2.1 at least.
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!