Parrot has finally unveiled its quadricopter for public purchase in the US come this September 3rd as expected, although our friends across the pond have already had their fun since last month. You can place your pre-order at Brookstone, where this unique quadricopter will rely on augmented reality and can be piloted with an iPod touch, an iPhone or an iPad. It has a price tag of $299 and will ship to customers from September 3rd onwards, while those who want to pick it up themselves physically can do so at Brookstone stores through October 31st. Perfect to keep yourself occupied this fall and holiday season, eh? You can see a video of the Parrot AR.Drone in action after the jump.
- Google TV Might Be Brought Under The 'Nexus' Umbrella
- Power Practical Announces PowerPot X And PowerPot XL
- Digital Foci Announces Picture Porter Advanced
- Palette Is A Set Of Modular Controls For The Working Professional
- RUNSAFER Shoes Let You Know You’re Doing It Right (Or Wrong)
- Follow: ar drone, Parrot,