If you recently updated your Peek with the latest firmware, you might want to double check if you’re receiving the correct messages or not. Word is going around that there is a bug that causes SMS messages and some incoming Twitter feeds to be redirected to the wrong users. Aside from that, there are also reports of users who have not received any information at all, and are wondering whether the device is functioning correctly or not. That being said, the privacy breach would probably be a more serious issue, as you wouldn’t want some of your private messages to end up on the wrong person’s device.RELATED
- National Library Of Norway To Digitize Its Entire Collection Of Books And Materials
- Circuit Scribe Lets You Draw Circuits
- AmazonFresh Launched In San Francisco
- Nearly A Third Of Evernote's Revenue Comes From Its Store
- Mystery Google Barges On A 'Hiatus'
- Follow: firmware, peek, sms, twitter, update,
- Seen at: boygeniusreport