While most folks would be content with giving their wife-to-be a diamond ring, some folks just want something different, and that’s probably why Luke Jerram came up with this projector wedding ring. Instead of using a traditional diamond, this ring sports a tiny photographic slide, along with a lens at the back of the ring, and when it’s lit up, you’ll see your special images projected on the wall. Apparently the light source can be small, and even a candle will work. It’s pretty cool, though it would be a lot cooler if they managed to cram a pico-projector and some flash memory into it.RELATED
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Follow: pico projector, projector,
- Seen at: gizmodo