Relive tense moments from the Star Wars franchise with this indoor radio controlled Millennium Falcon, which is an official release from the Star Wars shop. Out later next month for $44.99 a pop, it lets you fly like Han Solo – as long as your imagination is in good working order. Perfect for indoor use, it features rings around the propeller blades and a foam bodied ship that prevents it from damaging walls or furniture should a mishap happen. When fully juiced up, it is capable of flying for up to 5 minutes before requiring another trip to the nearest charging station. Not exactly the most “fuel-efficient” spacecraft, eh?
- 2014-03-25 Star Wars Pinball To Receive Four More Tables
- 2014-02-13 Last Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Season Arrives On Netflix This March 7
- 2014-01-19 Star Wars 1313 Trademark Abandoned By Disney
- 2014-01-15 Use The Force To Discover The Nissan Juke
- 2013-12-17 Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Runs On A Free-To-Play Model