Whispers are going around that Verizon Wireless could be following AT&T’s footsteps when it comes to unlimited data plan offerings, and by that we don’t mean it in a good way. After all, AT&T has already killed its unlimited data plans for consumers, so word abounds that Verizon Wireless is mulling over a similar decision. Should Verizon switch over to some sort of limited, tiered data plans before the month is over, will you change carriers at the end of your current contract or roll with the blow?
Next Story: Epic 4G goes through the FCC
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2014-04-07: Verizon To Purchase Cincinnati Bell's Spectrum And Wireless Infrastructure
- 2011-06-21: Verizon Wireless tiered data plans coming this July
- 2011-05-19: Bid adieu to unlimited data on Verizon Wireless?
- 2010-11-07: Verizon Wireless goes for $70, 450-minute, unlimited plan tests