Over the Independence Day weekend, Sony decided to entertain you with their new range of ES series home theater hardware, where all of them target custom installations and will only be available via specialty shops. This means it will be pretty exclusive, where each device comes with at least one IR input jack that can be linked to a unified remote control system. As for the receivers, it will also come with serial ports to link with home automation systems such as Crestron or Savant. Among the receivers include the STR-DA3600ES, 4600ES and 5600ES, boasting HDMI 1.4 inputs and outputs alongside 3D-capable pass-through as well as a strong Internet component. You should have a field day with this new home theater system, as it does its part in keeping up with the times.
- Flixster App Launched On Xbox 360 With Support For UltraViolet Videos
- Logitech Unveils Harmony Ultimate, Smart Control Universal Remote Controls
- Panasonic Will Continue To Produce Plasma TVs
- Netflix Reaches 4 Billion Hours Of Streaming Video Milestone In Q1 2013
- LG webOS-Powered TVs Expected In Early 2014