After 6 months of private beta, Stribe, a finalist at TechCrunch50 2009 and the winner of LeWeb 2009 startup competition, is opening its social network platform. According to the company, over 10,000 sites requested to beta test the Stribe service, and several hundred got an invitation code.
Stribe enables companies to rapidly find, join or create a social network and this, with adding only one line of code to their pages.
- Customizable profiles including photos, status updates and community information
- User modules with chat service and messaging
- A newsfeed: users can create new topics and share with the community
- Facebook and Twitter Connect login
- Badges to reward most active users and websites
- RSS sharing to distribute news for visitors
- “Widget” size for easy integration
- Stribe White Label: webmasters can now customize their Stribe social network widget with the look and feel of their website.
Next Story: Android 2.1 Ported To The HTC Touch Diamond2