You might remember the Swiftpoint Mouse, which is a tiny mouse that’s small enough to be held between your fingers like a pen, and rested on small surfaces such as the palm rest of your notebook. This mouse has taken the time to pay a visit to the FCC, bringing it one step closer to arriving at your doorstep. It sports a 1000 dpi sensor and is wireless, being able to run for a full hour from a 30-second charge. The full 90-minute charge should be good enough to keep it powered for a good 2 to 4 weeks, and the LED battery indicator should help you keep track of its battery life. If you don’t mind paying $70 for a tiny mouse, you can already pre-order the device online, and it’s expected to start shipping in mid August. Check out a video of the Swiftpoint Mouse in action after the jump.
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- Chrome For Windows Gains Additional Password Security
- Google Santa Tracker App Announced
- Google Calendar Gets Smarter, Helps You Stay Up To Date
- 2 Million Passwords Compromised After Botnet Infection Spree
- Follow: FCC, mouse, tiny,
- Seen at: wirelessgoodness