At long last, Star Wars fans who wants to use the Force to arrive at their destination will be happy to know that Master Yoda, the ‘little green friend’ of the Emperor’s, has his very own voice pack for select TomTom GPS navigation units. Imagine Yoda-speak guiding you through unfamiliar territory, although the less-than-correct grammar might throw the older folk off. Those who are extremely particular about the use of proper English might want to give this a miss, lest they get irritated enough with the GPS unit and have their driving concentration affected in an adverse manner, resulting in the possibility of an accident.
- 2014-04-08: Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27: Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-03-06: GPS Tracking Shoes Offer Alzheimer's Patients Added Safety
- 2014-01-03: TomTom Go Series with TomTom Traffic
- 2010-05-04: TomTom offers Star Wars-themed voice kits for GPS units