We’ve recently brought the Treadway Wearable Mobility concept to your attention, and now the folks over there have taken the time to come up with a working prototype, allowing you to have motorized shoes to take you around. Another useful point of their prototype is that the tread is locked in place when not in use, so the user will still be able to stand and walk like normal when you’re not using it. Check out a video of it in action after the jump. Maybe we’ll all own such a pair of motorized shoes in the future.
- WitStar Concept Car Comes With A Fish Tank Inside
- Researchers Use Moving Vehicles And Windscreen Wipers To Measure Rainfall
- Google Street View Takes Us Inside Over 65 Airports, Train Stations
- Honda To Introduce iOS Mirroring In 2014 Civic Model
- Japanese Space Buses Go To Infinity And Beyond
- Seen at: hackaday