Think that Android 2.2 on the Nexus One isn’t cool enough for you? If you really want to differentiate yourself from the crowd, you could always follow the instructions posted online, and get Ubuntu Linux running on top of Android 2.2. While the Nexus One may not have the ideal hardware specifications for Ubuntu, the person who hacked this together reminds us that having Ubuntu installed on the Nexus One means that you’ll be able to run native Ubuntu/Linux applications directly on your phone. If you’re wondering how it’ll feel like, check out a video of it in action after the jump.
- Samsung SM-G900S Spotted In Benchmarks, Could Be The Galaxy S5
- Facebook Exec In Charge Of Instagram Advertising Leaves For Snapchat
- Neo900 To Enter Production Soon
- LG G Flex Kicks Off Global Rollout, Hits Key Asian Markets First
- Android 4.4.1 KitKat Update Rumored To Be Worked Upon
- Follow: Google, HTC, linux, nexus one, ubuntu,
- Seen at: boygeniusreport