The Motorola Droid X has just been made available via Verizon Wireless’ online store, just as how folks can pick one up from Best Buy. Retailing for $199.99, you will need to sign up for a 2-year deal to grab one of these puppies. Of course, if you don’t plan to mod or unlock the phone, then the Droid X would be a sweet purchase if you’re looking for a high end Android-powered smartphone – otherwise it runs the risk of being permanently bricked which we’re sure nobody wants. Any takers?RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: droid x, motorola droid x, Verizon, vzw,
- Seen at: engadget