Sony has released a video demonstrating its interesting new 360 degree display technology. This autostereoscopic display is capable of projecting 360 individual slices of an image onto an array of special LEDs, which will give you the impression that you’re viewing a 3D image, without having to go through the fuss of 3D glasses. It’s also equipped with gesture sensors, allowing you to manipulate the object displayed on screen. Check out a video of it in action after the jump, and let us know if you think this is the future of digital displays.
- Canon EOS M2 Might Be A Japan-Only Release For Now
- Star Wars Starts An Instagram Account, Posts A Darth Vader Selfie
- Canon EOS M2 Announced With Improved AF System
- Alleged Canon EOS M2 Specs Leaked
- Sony Rumored To Be Working On 54MP Full Frame Sensor
- Follow: 3d, display, stereo 3d, video,
- Seen at: technabob