Witstech aims to light up the tablet market with their latest tablet release which not only runs on Google’s Android 2.1 operating system, but it also does Windows CE 6.0 as well. This new 7″ touchscreen device can boot up in either operating system depending on which platform you want to enjoin yourself to at that moment. Powered by an 800MHz ARM Cortex A8-based processor, the A81-E will run on 256MB RAM alongside 2GB of flash memory for its internal storage. The touchscreen display itself has an 800 x 480 resolution, while it will include 802.11b/g Wi-Fi connectivity as well as support for MPEG2, MPEG4, and H.264 video playback. Glad to know the A81-E lets you enjoy Office Mobile as well as Google Android apps on-the-go. It will retail for $199.99 in China, and we hope to see it hit the FCC in due time. With such simple specs, you can be sure that it will be stuck at Android 2.1 as it doesn’t cut the mustard for Gingerbread.
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm