Amazon’s German site has begun listing the Xbox 360 4GB Arcade System Bundle, priced at €148.99 ($189). Details weren’t abundant, but it could possibly be the cheaper Xbox 360 hardware that Microsoft claims to be arriving in the fall. The 4GB seems to imply that it will sport 4GB of RAM, which is a significant bump from the 512MB of the original Xbox Arcade. The fact that it claims to be a bundle also hints of the possibility of a game being included, maybe something related to the Microsoft Kinect. The date listed on Amazon’s site might not be the best judge of when it’ll be available, but we are noting down that it’s slated for Aug 20th, 2010. Looks like we’ll have to be patient in order to find out what’s going on.
Next Story: iPhone 4 Has Been Carrier Unlocked
- 2014-04-17: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Indefinitely Delayed And Possibly Cancelled For The Xbox One
- 2014-04-17: Sony Originally Pitched The Idea Of Titanfall For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-17: Titanfall Producer Not Concerned Over Profits
- 2014-04-17: Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- 2014-04-17: Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle