Zendesk, the web-based customer support application launched a few months ago, is releasing a new feature that enables customer support teams to turn a tweet into a ticket in one click. This integration allows companies to create a trackable business process around any Twitter conversation: support teams are able to record any Twitter conversation on a Zendesk ticket and communicate internally and privately while simultaneously responding on Twitter. I have not tested the application, the Zendesk team showed me a demo a few days ago. We use Hootsuite to interact with Twitter, and the CEO likes the new Zendesk upgrade: “Zendesk’s social integration helps HootSuite clients provide even more responsive assistance to their customers,” said Ryan Holmes, CEO of HootSuite. “By monitoring brand mentions in Twitter, we can quickly identify problems and seamlessly create trackable tickets — all without leaving the HootSuite dashboard.”
- Turn a tweet into a new Zendesk ticket with one click
- Record Twitter conversations with all activities and responses
- Combine public and private dialog while maintaining confidentiality
- Switch a Twitter conversation into an email conversation
- Integrate with social media monitoring tools such as HootSuite, TweetDeck, Twitter.com, and the Twitter iPhone and Android apps.