The ZTE Peel 3200 that seems destined for Sprint’s network has paid the FCC a visit, and from the looks of it, it’s a sleeve for Apple’s iPod touch that has built-in Wi-Fi and GPS radios, enabling it to double up as an EV-DO mobile broadband router that will support up to five devices at one go. Details are still quite sketchy at the moment, as neither Sprint nor ZTE have officially announced the ZTE Peel just yet.RELATED
- Mystery Google Barges On A 'Hiatus'
- Google Open Gallery Paves The Way For Online Exhibitions
- LG Reveals Men Can’t Multitask Video
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Follow: FCC, Sprint, zte,
- Seen at: phonescoop