Now that the Motorola Droid 2 has finally gone official, Adobe has released a video (available after the jump) showcasing some of Flash 10.1′s capabilities, and has confirmed that the Droid 2 is the first phone to come with Flash 10.1 (final) out of the box. Flash 10.1 is currently in beta for Android 2.2 handsets — except for the Droid 2. The final version will make its way to other Android 2.2 handsets in the next few weeks, possibly starting next week at the Adobe Android summit on August 16th. This is good news for Android users out there, assuming that you’re running an up-to-date version of the operating system.
- Samsung Galaxy J Possibly Teased In Video
- Google News For Android And iOS Gets A Makeover
- Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Gets Certified To Go On Sale In China
- Samsung Argues That Without High Subsidies, Their Global Business Would Suffer
- Low-end Nokia Lumia Device With 4.5-inch Display Sighted
- Follow: adobe, Android, droid 2, flash 10.1, Motorola,
- Seen at: androidandme