While Apple’s rumored cloud-based iTunes service hasn’t surfaced yet, something similar has been released by the fruity company. The iDisk app has been updated, and it now allows its devices to stream music to iOS devices from the online storage of iDisk. The updated version of iDisk supports background music streaming and public file sharing among multiple devices simultaneously. There are still some pretty obvious limitations, such as the lack of playlist support, and the fact that 20GB might not be enough to support your entire music library. You’ll need a MobileMe subscription in order to enjoy this, so if you’ve already got said subscription and an iOS device, why not give it a test drive?
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Activists Target iPhone 5C Supplier Pegatron After 15-Year-Old Worker's Death
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Follow: Apple Inc, iOS, music streaming,
- Seen at: intomobile