Apple’s Fifth Avenue retail store in NY is a very pretty landmark, and one that is undoubtedly eye-catching. With that in mind, it’s really no surprise to see that the fruity company has filed a trademark application for the architecture of this famous glass store. Considering how iconic the store is, and the fact that Apple’s new store over in Shanghai uses a similar design, it’s probably a smart move to protect its design.
Next Story: BlackBerry Torch 9800 Already Dissected
- 2013-12-02 Desert Strike Trademarks Registered By EA
- 2013-07-22 LG Files Trademark Applications In Korea For G Devices
- 2013-02-05 Apple Loses iPhone Trademark In Brazil
- 2013-01-30 Apple Trademarks Store Layout And Design
- 2012-08-02 Sony registers "Reality Racer" trademark, upcoming game for the PS Vita?
- 2011-12-07 iPad to be renamed in China?
- 2011-09-26 Denied! Apple's multi-touch trademark