The folks over at Apple should be pretty happy to hear that Apple has been granted design patents for its “slide to unlock” and “letter pop-out” animation when using the virtual keyboard on the iPhone. When Apple first debuted those two features when the iPhone was announced back in 2007 it instantly caught on, and many imitators begun to spring up with similar designs, but with these patents, they will either have to license the design from Apple, or run the risk of Apple taking legal action against them.
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- iPhone Launch On China Mobile Might Add $10 Billion In Yearly Apple Revenue
- Apple Patent Reveals Plans For Facial Detection And Recognition
- WhatsApp Finally Receives iOS 7 Update
- Follow: Apple Inc, apple patent, iPhone, patent, uspto,
- Seen at: redmondpie