While there are many third-party iPad protective cases out there, let’s not forget that Apple has a pretty functional iPad case of its own, and China’s patent office has accepted Apple’s patent design for the iPad case. The design calls for a microfiber interior and reinforced panels to provide structure. As we already know, the case is able to fold down to double up as a stand to make it easier for users to type out lengthy emails on it. The iPad case was introduced on the same day that the iPad was launched.
Next Story: HTC HD2 Gets An Improved Android 2.2 FroYo ROM
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2012-03-21: New iPad Crux keyboard case is fastest in the world
- 2011-07-08: Apple patent reveals new way to share content between iOS devices
- 2011-07-08: New Apple patent suggests the use of augmented reality for the iPad