Reports from forums suggest that AT&T may have banned pre-release Dell Streaks from operating on its 3G networks. According to users, they have been cut off from using the voice and data services in the US, which leaves the device to operate on a Wi-Fi network only. This move could be related to the end of the beta program, which cancels the service of SIM cards that were provided as part of the program, though there are some users who suggest that using other SIM cards allows the device to operate normally again, some users are still experiencing problems. Hopefully such issues will be sorted out when Dell finally gets around to launching the Streak in the US.RELATED
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Chromecast Gets Ten New Content Partners
- ZowPow Plush Toy Controller Targets Kids
- Follow: 3g, Android, at&t, Dell, dell streak, sim, sim card,
- Seen at: electronista