Reports from forums suggest that AT&T may have banned pre-release Dell Streaks from operating on its 3G networks. According to users, they have been cut off from using the voice and data services in the US, which leaves the device to operate on a Wi-Fi network only. This move could be related to the end of the beta program, which cancels the service of SIM cards that were provided as part of the program, though there are some users who suggest that using other SIM cards allows the device to operate normally again, some users are still experiencing problems. Hopefully such issues will be sorted out when Dell finally gets around to launching the Streak in the US.
Next Story: Live with Blackberry and AT&T from NYC tomorrow
- 2014-04-09: Transit Wireless And AT&T Target 242 More NYC Subway Stops
- 2014-04-08: SoftBank Reportedly Considering Bid For Vodafone
- 2014-04-04: AT&T Joins The Party, Offers BlackBerry Deal Of Their Own
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Service Plan Price Cut To Match AT&T
- 2014-03-30: TWRP For Sprint And AT&T HTC One M8 Released
- 2010-07-14: AT&T To Release The Dell Streak On July 19th?
- 2010-12-01: Android 2.2 Update Now Available For AT&T's Dell Streak
- 2010-12-09: AT&T Dell Streak to receive Android 2.2 Froyo next January