We previously brought your attention to the Barnes & Noble NOOKstudy reading platform, and the service is already live, with B&N trumpeting the fact that they’re the first and only major online retailer to offer college students the option of getting new, used, rented, or digital versions of their textbooks. The company’s new online service offers students flexible 60, 90, or 125-day rental options, depending on the length of the semester, and the ability to extend the term in 15-day increments. The service also includes free return shipping when the rental period expires. Aside from that, if a student drops a course, Barnes & Noble will offer a full refund within 21 days of the rental.RELATED
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Follow: b&n, barnes and noble, nook,
- Seen at: businesswire