Not everyone is okay with others knowing they need some mechanical assistance when it comes to hearing, as they have this thing called pride and ego to deal with. Beltone knows this, which is why it has come up with the True hearing aid which is tiny enough to be worn without being seen. Apart from functioning as a standard hearing aid to roll back the years in your ear canals, it will also feature built-in Bluetooth connectivity which can hook up to any Bluetooth-enabled handset for hands-free conversations. This is made possible since the microphone can be clipped onto a part of your clothing. With built-in 2.4GHz support, you can also wirelessly stream audio from a compatible device such as a TV or stereo, now how about that? [Press Release]
Next Story: Dell Streak could arrive in Asia early next year
- 2013-11-25: 'Made For iPhone' Hearing Aids Coming Early 2014
- 2013-04-03: Apple EarPods Hit With Lawsuit From Hearing Aid Maker
- 2012-05-03: Middle ear microphone to yield smaller hearing aid?
- 2012-01-06: SoundsGood hearing aid resembles earrings
- 2011-10-24: New hearing aid technology removes clatter