It has taken less than two weeks before Apple removed the updated version of the Camera+ photography app from the App Store, as Cupertino discovered that this latest build came with a hidden feature which will let the volume buttons on the side of the iPhone function as a camera shutter button whenever one visits the URL camplus://enablevolumesnap in Mobile Safari. This definitely goes against Apple’s rules and regulations, hence the yanking of the app in an unceremonious manner. Of course, this would mean being greeted by the standard “The item you tried to buy is no longer available” error if you decide to purchase. TapTapTap, the developer behind the Camera+ app, might want to look into future versions of apps that do not come with Easter Eggs.
- This iWatch Concept Gives It A More Classic Look
- iPhones More Likely To Be Stolen, But Less Likely To Require Repairing [Study]
- Safety Concerns Raised Over CarPlay Feature
- Mercedes-Benz Could Offer CarPlay Installations For Older Models
- Apple 'Scrambling' To Meet FCC Deadline On In-App Purchases [Report]