When it comes to purchasing a wireless mouse for your computer, Canon probably isn’t the first company that comes to mind. Despite that, the company has announced its X Mark I calculator mouse. This device is a wireless laser mouse that connects to your PC or Mac via Bluetooth, and as you can see, it sports a built-in calculator too. In case you’re worried your palm starts to automatically calculate your expenditure while using the mouse, you can rest easy as the calculator function can be disabled when not in use, and vice versa, since you can disable the mouse when you need it to function as a calculator. It’ll be available in November for €49 ($64), and we’ll leave it to you to decide if it’s a suitable buy or not.
- 2014-04-18: Chrome High DPI: How To Enable It In Windows 8, 8.1 (v34+)
- 2014-04-17: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Canonical Reveals Ubuntu 14.04 Desktop
- 2014-04-17: Facebook Nearby Friends Feature Introduced
- 2014-04-16: Bing.com Gets Personalized Cards