China Mobile’s Galaxy S (I9008) was spotted some time ago this month, and now here we are with another image of China Telecom’s variant. What makes China Telecom’s version different from its other counterparts would be support for CDMA2000 EV-DO Rev. A and GSM bands. Apart from that, everything else seem to be the same. How will this affect the lives of those of us who stay Stateside? Not at all it seems, but if you’re in China reading this, then at least you know what’s coming your way soon, and whether you can bring your Galaxy S outside of China to certain countries.
- 2013-05-17: Samsung Releases TecTiles 2 NFC Tags With Galaxy S4 Support For $15
- 2013-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S4 Commercials Highlights Hardware, Software
- 2013-01-14: Samsung Manages To Sell Over 100 Million Galaxy S Devices
- 2012-11-28: FlymeOS Port For the Galaxy S
- 2012-08-28: Samsung Galaxy S Android-powered camera could debut at IFA 2012
- 2011-10-17: Samsung Galaxy S family goes beyond 30 million in sales
- 2011-08-30: Mesmerize from US Cellular gets Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread
- 2011-02-25: Samsung Galaxy S i9000 to get Gingerbread in March?