Clearwire is probably trying to ride on the wave of popularity of Apple’s devices as the company has come up with the iSpot personal hotspot which is basically a 4G portable router that claims to offer support for Apple’s products. That being said, the device basically functions like your regular MiFi device, allowing up to eight devices to hook up to this 4G Wi-Fi router, which doesn’t necessarily need any additional magic to get Apple devices to work. Still, it’s clad in white, and is aimed firmly at the Apple-centric crowd. The device will set you back $99.99, and you’ll need to fork out an additional $25/month in order to enjoy the service, which offers unlimited 4G data usage.RELATED
- Mystery Google Barges On A 'Hiatus'
- Google Open Gallery Paves The Way For Online Exhibitions
- LG Reveals Men Can’t Multitask Video
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Follow: 4g, Apple Inc, clearwire,
- Seen at: eon.businesswire