Verizon Wireless isn’t the only company that’s busy working on LTE as Clearwire has announced that it plans to conduct 4G LTE trials which are expected to yield unmatched wireless speeds in the US. The company also plans to test multiple coexistence scenarios between LTE and WiMAX radio technologies. The trials will be taking place in Phoenix in the fall of this year, and early next year. Equipment will be sourced from Huawei Technologies and Samsung Electronics. If everything goes according to plan for Clearwire, hopefully we’ll be seeing some speedy data transfers in the near future.
- 2014-03-31: iPad Air & iPad mini With LTE Hits China At Last
- 2014-03-12: pCell Technology Could Help Carriers Provide Better Reception And Speeds
- 2014-02-19: Surface 2 With LTE Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-02-18: Broadcom Forging Ahead With 300 Mbps Cat6 LTE
- 2014-02-17: AT&T LTE Moto G Possible
- 2011-08-04: Clearwire announces 4G LTE network
- 2011-01-10: Clearwire video shows off LTE download and upload speeds