Wish you could play the role of the Dark Lord of the Sith, but don’t have his costume? Go the halfway mark this Halloween season with the Darth Vader Chest Light-Up Shirt – after all, it is pretty self-explanatory since this battery operated shirt will come with light up features that will make all those lights and buttons be all the more realistic in your everyday dealings with people around you. If you need to rest in your hyperbaric chamber, you can do so in your birthday suit while sending this $39.99 shirt to the washing machine – after removing its electronic components first unless you want to relive the agony of Force Lightning being sent all through your body, of course.
Next Story: T-Mobile's Samsung Vibrant now going for a penny
- 2013-10-09: Star Wars Pinball: Darth Vader Table Looks Irresistable
- 2013-04-10: AT-AT Walker Created To Help 4-Year-Old Surgery Patient
- 2013-04-03: Vadering Meme Features Darth Vader's Force Choke
- 2013-03-13: Darth Vader Head Planetarium
- 2011-06-17: LEGO releasing Darth Vader's Super Star Destroyer Executor in September