The mysterious Dell Thunder has been scrutinied further, and here are some findings on its innards. You will find a 1GHz Snapdragon processor within alongside a Qualcomm Adreno graphics (similar to that of the Nexus One), accompanied by a 4.1-inch touch-screen display, 512MB RAM and an equal amount of ROM, an 8-megapixel camera with LED flash, with the possibility of a front-facing VGA camera to make video calls. Apart from that, there is also a 3.5mm headphone jack to make it play nice with most headphones of old, while a microSD memory card slot further augments its storage capability. Hopefully the 1,400 mAh battery is able to last the smartphone distance – we now await official confirmation or a formal announcement from Dell concerning the Thunder.
- NAVIGATE Jacket Uses LEDs, Haptic Feedback To Help Direct Its Wearer
- LG Reportedly Shifting Focus From Smartphones To TVs
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Amber Alert GPS Now Available For $129.99 To AT&T Customers
- ShutterBall Helps You Take Just The Right Selfie With Your iPhone
- Follow: Dell, prototype,
- Seen at: boygeniusreport